Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Coffee

[co...]

I have 1 small cup of coffee in the morning and it doesn't bother me YET.  Most days (unless bad W/D symptoms from a cut), I can tolerate 1 small cup.  Are there others out there who drink small amounts of coffee?  It makes me feel a tiny bit normal- very tiny bit!  LOL 

I drink coffee every single day! 1-2 cups in am. And sometimes 1 cup in the afternoon. It’s one thing that I just cannot give up. My brain is so foggy that the coffee helps!

Honestly, I didn’t know that I was supposed to give it up? It hasn’t affected my tapering as far as I can tell…

TheBeeHive3,

Thanks for your reply.  I think it bothers some people, the caffeine, but being that we are all so different, I was just wondering if anyone drank coffee.  It's been OK for me so far...except for those rough days! 

Thanks and have a great rest of the day!