Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Is it possible to overwork yourself into a wave?

[Pa...]

This weekend I am doing much needed work outside my home. It has been hot and I am working pretty hard. After a long hard day yesterday I was fine. I was also fine this morning and after an hour of work I’m back in a wave. I’m at 30 months now and was doing ok for a few weeks. Do you think the work through me in a wave?

I was outside yesterday started to get tired and felt like shit. Tested positive today. Also depending on where you live could be allergies man. I’ve also freaked myself into a wave. Just rest your body and reasses! You got this bro

Yes..I've done it. So hard bc this time of year we just want to get stuff done. I shoveled an entire load of mulch off the back our pick up and was fine. then iN following days I did a load of compost the same way. Def felt rough after that one. My warning sign is always the stupid tinnitus flares up out of nowhere.."hey simmer down you're doing to much and your cns is stressed" (my body to me lol).

So I'll dial back the physical stuff and I level out in time.