Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

FINALLY 24 months windows and waves pattern

[Ch...]

Hey Friends,

I’m on the forum much less because I’ve healed to the point where I can more-or-less live my life and I have so many goals I’d like to meet. I’m having periods now of 1-2 weeks at a stretch where I feel all right, which is a big improvement. Most of this process has been a slooooowly rising baseline. At the moment, my anxiety is higher and I have panic and agitation in the background. I was starting to spiral into “my mind is broken” thoughts, so I came back to bb and read some success stories. It helps to remind me that my nervous system is still healing and, based on the previous pattern of healing, I can expect to get to a place where the relative calm sticks.

Its good to hear you're experiencing some periods where you feel all right, I'm so glad you know not to buy into the doubt that creeps in, don't listen to it, you're going to be just fine!  :thumbsup: