Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Hello, a few months off and working on it...

[Bi...]

Hello,

I was on Clobazam for 6 months 2 years ago (2020) for seizures - but got taken off them cold turkey and have a full month of my life I cannot remember due to the withdrawal - then they prescribed me Clonazepam (Klonopin) at the beginning of 2021 for the seizures which I was on for another 9 months, but tapered off slowly - following the Ashton method - and finished in March. It has now led me to a difficult time with benzo withdrawal, getting a lot of waves of derealisation and depersonalisation alongside many other symptoms - which I also got through the tapering - and I am finding it very challenging.

Hello BiddyBee,

Welcome to BenzoBuddies, we are glad to have you join our community!  It sounds like you've had a really rough time of it getting off benzos - I am so sorry to hear it.  Perhaps getting involved in a supportive community like this one will be helpful to you.  I'm glad you followed Ashton the second time around since it is safer but of course, you can still have some withdrawl symptoms even with it.

There are a couple of links below to get you started.  After you look around a bit, you can begin posting.  Let us know if you have questions or need help.

Again, welcome,

Kate08

Post-withdrawal Recovery Support

Four Phases of Withdrawal-Where Are You?