Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Anyone have any links to success stories including Head pressures and sensations

[Mu...]

I know there is a success story, but scanning through them all to find ones I volving head sensations would take forever. Does anyone know of a user or a link to a success story involving head sensations and pressures?

I love that people are taking the time to reply to my posts which mean the world, I honestly wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the group and that's not me over hyping the situation I've had some pretty close urges which I'm not proud of. However I'm very concerned I keep seeing members state that they're still dealing with said head symptoms for x amount of years, the same is true for visual disturbances and and these food sensitivities which rev up existing symptoms... It gets to you after a while.

Yup I know about the search feature, I find it pretty flawed when using it from the site but if you use Google, type in "Benzo Buddies" to give direction of the site followed by including the heading/subject shows far better results then using the search bar in this site. The issue is by using "Head pressure", it only brings up a few sentences involving said head pressures, you hardly find a success story where the indivual recovered from head pressure only, it's glossed over by other symptoms which is why I asked if anyone had any links involving just head pressure to help narrow down my searches. I appreciate you replying.