Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Does this ever end?

[Ac...]

I got into a bad spot and bad wave at the end of April.  It lasted about 5 days and then I improved.  After a good week at the beginning of May I've been back in it.  I think stress has put me in a wave. 

It just feels like my life will always be like this where there will be something to cause a wave, whether it's an illness, eating or drinking the wrong thing, stress from family/kids/work, and I'll never heal. 

Accidental,

I understand exactly how you feel. But it will not always be this way. We are healing and we will come to a complete and final healing and it will be a wonderful, glorious day! We just have to hang in there. It isn't easy. I know I've been really struggling in a terrible worse than ever wave.  It's been going on for months and the last few have been the worst. So I'm hoping to turn the corner soon. I have to hang on to that thought to just keep going. Good healing to you and hugs!

LiveLife

I have every confidence that this wave is temporary and will end.  In fact I'm having positive thoughts that I'll feel better next week at this time.  I just want that complete and final healing.  I want to be able to get a cold without a 2 week wave afterwards, or use anti itch bug bite ointment without having a sleepless night afterwards, or have a Dr appointment without it accelerating my heart rate over 100bpm for days and days, even when I'm not thinking about it and feeling calm. 

Your wave will end soon and I think bc it's been the worst your healing/window after will be the best.

Accidental,

I completely understand what you're saying and totally agree! We know this will end but it's just so hard to get through. When you're in a terrible wave it feels like it's never ending. Thank you for the encouraging words I greatly appreciate it. Hugs!

LiveLife

Sounds like you are doing pretty well Accidental, if you almost felt like you had recovered in past . I’m 39 months off zopiclone only had couple windows. So you are doing pretty well in comparison to me. Stress can be a big factor in waves😊

I got into a bad spot and bad wave at the end of April.  It lasted about 5 days and then I improved.  After a good week at the beginning of May I've been back in it.  I think stress has put me in a wave. 

It just feels like my life will always be like this where there will be something to cause a wave, whether it's an illness, eating or drinking the wrong thing, stress from family/kids/work, and I'll never heal.

i feel the same 100 procent