Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Titration Schedule

[J ...]

Been on K for 3 1/2 years for GAD. Recently hit tolerance at 1mg per day, 2 x.5 pills. Biggest problem now is insomnia. Would like titration schedule and advice on proper procedure.

Hello J Roo, Welcome to BenzoBuddies!

I am a fellow GAD sufferer and as well as a former klonopin user who suffered horrible insomnia while taking klonopin in '08 and '09.  Had many nights where I only got about 2 hours of sleep before I had to go to work.  You experiencing any other symptoms besides insomnia?

If you would like a titration schedule you can head on over to the Titration Taper Plans section of this forum.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Crono

Hi J Roo, Welcome!

Insomnia is pretty common around here, I'm sorry to hear you're struggling with it too.  We have an Insomnia board with some helpful tips for getting that all too illusive sleep, I hope you'll find it helpful.

Pam