Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Cognitive Issues

[co...]

I know I posted about this before, but I am worried now.  I just took the MOCA Test on line, the Montreal Cognitive Assessment.  I couldn't for the life of me draw the cube on that test!

Here is the link for anyone who wants to look at it: https://www.parkinsons.va.gov/resources/MOCA-Test-English.pdf

I am not trained to give the test, but did score a 26 which says I'm normal- Ha! far from that!  It worries me that I couldn't draw that cube!  My cognitive skills are horrible right now!  Ugh!  I can do daily tasks with ease and actually love driving (it's relaxing to me to just drive and listen to music), but I am much slower at work now and I HATE IT!  This cognitive stuff is scary and the worst symptom ever for me!  UGH!

I feel you. All my cognitive functions have gone to the dogs. Memory loss, basic cognition and I have brain fog, head pressure, headaches and mental fatigue.

Cognitive issues are my worst symptom as well. I used to be a spelling  and grammar guru now my 'favourite' Google search is the dictionary.  :D

LOL Jelly baby!  For real though!  I could never spell, but now forget it!!!  I am only good a muscle memory tasks- no training this old dog to do new tricks!  Thanks for responding to me, I feel better that I am not the only one!