Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

WINDOWS AND INTENSITY

I always had windows every mth , one time it was almost 100% , another time it was like 90% , my last one was April 11 , I felt 70% normal , zero sting, zero weakness, zero anxiety , but lately its been 24-7 , the only thing changes now once in awhile is the  intensity , it just get slow , I feel like I went off c/t for this anxiety lately , it doesnt make any sense how I can go from feeling normal to this , it feels like I got worst , and I was alot better off 4-5 mths ago , now I am worst off do that make any sense? I feel like I will never have a window again , like I did something wrong , or that my body cant fight anymore , these windows I had shouldnt that made me more better after they closed not get worst , they say windows get longer , sooner, and symptoms start to fade , but for me it seems to get worst , is this common anyone else feel like this ?