Explain you neck / back/shoulder tension

Mine I feel like my throat is closed in , like I am choking, its so tight, it also feels like my head is so heavy that it will fall off my shoulders, and like theres small muscles spasms gng on inside my neck , any feel like this ?

Hi again Laura, I hate to join every thread and say me too...but yes I have this too. The throat thing and the heavy head, a lot of times it feels like my head is being pulled forward. I have a lot of other physical head stuff, also the tight neck and crackles in my neck too. Im sorry you have all the sx you do, I know you were not on as long as a lot of people, so that seems so unfair. This stuff is just awful, but I bet you start noticing things improving soon. Love, Colleen

Thnak you Colleen , I Love you sweetie , tx you for replying sand so sorry your gng through this honey , your in my prayers  :smitten:

i get the heavy head feeling all the time.also neck and shoulder pain.lots of pain in top of head mostly and pain in back of head.have u tryed a head pad on the back of neck that helps.you know nothing surprises me any more with these w/d sx.it affects every single part of the body.the list is to long.i had the tight throat horrible! the first time i w/drawal of tablets.i was 6months off and had the worst sx ever.but i havnt had that this time.iv been off 14 months now.i think it is just a matter of sitting it out.things come and go.i try to get as much rest as poss and fill every hour ofthe day with jobs around the house so i am shattered by bedtime.cant get to bed quick enough.LOVE SLEEP SO MUCH.

try a heat pad on your neck not like i put in last letter head pad......or a hot water bottle not to hot                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            good luck anyway let me know if it helps                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      chrissy

I just experienced this for the very first time yesterday...so to read your post today is like a "wow" moment.  That's how I felt...my throat felt almost swollen and my head was so heavy...my neck felt tired and tight and there were spasms.  My husband said to just lay down on the bed/listen to music but even THEN I could still feel this heavy feeling in my neck.  It passed after an hour or so and then came back for a bit.  VERY strange and VERY unsettling feeling.  My husband always says "just think of it as new nerves awakening and it's your body healing".  I try to visualize that...it works sometimes...and sometimes not. 

Man what a ride this is, eh?!  My husband says this forum is full of VERY strong people.  Yay us!  :yippee:

ALL the best,

Schatje

• 2 months later...

Hi all,ditto to everyone about neck,head issues.ican can feel the spasms from my neck on the pillow when i lay flat on back. Husband right on about wakening nerves. Hang in there everyone, relief will come.

pianogirl