Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

CARPET BURNING SENSATIONS ANY ONE HAVE THIS

The past few mths I started to experience carpet burning all over,. like someone dragged me through carpet , it makes my arms and legs and body feel really heavy , any one experience this , if so explain your experience with this symptom . Thank you

[5a...]

Laura,

Yes, in my lower back at times. It's a stinging sensation as well. With this comes anxiety.

I do not have it constantly, it comes and goes. It can be painful. I had it so bad one day.. I just crawled under the blankets and slept or tried to sleep most of the day away.

I hope you find some relief soon. I know you have been through a lot, and this is a time over time process.

We will get better. I think you will be coming upon on a turning point soon.. for the best.

Hang in there. I know the struggle! You're not alone. This is not permanent, it will go away.

:mybuddy:

Hi Laura, Im so sorry you still have these sensations. I have something similar, I have burning, itching, stinging, cutting type sensations. I have these on my arms, legs, feet, hands and back. My feet are the most painful. I have noticed lately that it is not as bad as it was. Ive seen a lot of improvements in other areas too, so I feel Im getting better slowly. I do have the heavy arms and legs too, but I think my legs esp are getting stronger, but they do feel heavy still esp later in the day. I hope things improve for you soon.Many people report that after about a year healing really speeds up and that you can really feel it. Love, Colleen

burning stinging feet., arms, face, scalp and upper back - and it moves around to keep me from getting bored. 4 mos off and it is the last - i hope -symptom. it is easing very very slowly.