CARPET BURNING SENSATIONS ANY ONE HAVE THIS

The past few mths I started to experience carpet burning all over,. like someone dragged me through carpet , it makes my arms and legs and body feel really heavy , any one experience this , if so explain your experience with this symptom . Thank you

[a7...]

Laura,

Yes, in my lower back at times. It's a stinging sensation as well. With this comes anxiety.

I do not have it constantly, it comes and goes. It can be painful. I had it so bad one day.. I just crawled under the blankets and slept or tried to sleep most of the day away.

I hope you find some relief soon. I know you have been through a lot, and this is a time over time process.

We will get better. I think you will be coming upon on a turning point soon.. for the best.

Hang in there. I know the struggle! You're not alone. This is not permanent, it will go away.

:mybuddy:

Hi Laura, Im so sorry you still have these sensations. I have something similar, I have burning, itching, stinging, cutting type sensations. I have these on my arms, legs, feet, hands and back. My feet are the most painful. I have noticed lately that it is not as bad as it was. Ive seen a lot of improvements in other areas too, so I feel Im getting better slowly. I do have the heavy arms and legs too, but I think my legs esp are getting stronger, but they do feel heavy still esp later in the day. I hope things improve for you soon.Many people report that after about a year healing really speeds up and that you can really feel it. Love, Colleen

burning stinging feet., arms, face, scalp and upper back - and it moves around to keep me from getting bored. 4 mos off and it is the last - i hope -symptom. it is easing very very slowly.