Important Survey - Please Participate ×

14 months

[tr...]

Hello beautiful people!

Today I celebrate 14 months clean. I can't say I'm completely healed yet. The tremors are with me 24/7 as well as the head pressure and the intrusive thoughts.

I try to stay away from this site ever since I passed the year mark, but right now I need the support more than ever. Such short term use... I'm healthy, my clinical tests say so but I don't feel as tho.

Living this daily torture has taught me one or two things: the body is more resilient than it looks, as is the mind. Waiting for the day I can feel grounded and calm again. Sending all my prayers to everyone who is going through hell right now.

Kisses and huggs.

I'm sorry to hear the tremors are still with you, that was my last symptom to leave, hated it!  I'm glad to see you have faith in your body and brain to recover and that you're healthy otherwise but I know it tough to still be feeling like this. 

I'm hoping the day you can feel calm again comes soon, I still remember the first time I was able to sit on my sofa in peace, what a wonderful feeling. 

Congrats Trendy, such misery for such short term use Right?!. Keep holdin the line, you have my full support and belief in you

-kanoba