Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Anyone else suffering protracted withdrawal from CT ?

[le...]

Just wondered if anyone else still suffering withdrawal symptoms long term from CT. Some of the stories on protracted board have really worried me. I had no problems on zopiclone was forced to CT after 12 years by new GP. It caused severe anxiety and intrusive thoughts that I never had pre CT. Did muddy waters bit when a different GP prescribed AD’s so now got withdrawal from them as well. I have recently had a couple windows but were swiftly followed by a wave. Just wondered if anyone else in similar position. Sure the CT triggered this, can understand people who were suffering on meds going this route, but I was forced to stop a med I had no problems with. Then refused any help with withdrawal symptoms apart from AD’s.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new on this site and don't understand what you mean by "CT" and "AD."  That's why I haven't answered.

Anybody?

CT means to quit something cold turkey.

AD meas antidepressant