Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

can you guys relate to this particular symptoms?

[De...]

I will try to explain but it's not easy  .. a strange kind of distress while speaking.. I can talk normally but it doesn't feel pleasursble since it feels like you are forcing your brain, sometimes I feel overwhelmed to talk, sometimes I overanalize what I'm saying while I'm speaking, like hearing my self .. sometimes my brain stumbles probably due to overstimulation, I'm calm until starting  to speak .. and due to all that it becomes frustrating  maybe due to abnormal electrical activity in the brain going on whike talking, idk... but just don't feel smooth and natural,. hard to explain... anyone can relate?..

what I take in count is that, I had many severe symptoms, I couldn't talk properly until 10 months off... perception problems to read and speak. many stuff got better,. hopefully this will also get better,

another difficult stuff is on the same day , in matter of hours going from felling awfull , feels endless , claustrophobic oppressed then all of a sudden I'm almost ok.... anyone ..?  the feeling follows with other symptoms., rage and irritability... aswell as the ocd levels of anxiety and ruminating toughts..

I take in count that 4 months ago I was still in severe mental distress..  and for endess months I was in 24/7 terror...

another stuff that gets me worried is.. I'm getting better but that is baseline after baseline very slowly subtle and almost unoticiable how it goes ...due to that, it's frightening because while I'm getting better I'm still mostly ridden and with various impairments in functionallity... ridden mo'st of the time .. many and many months inside due to all this stuff,  frightening .. anyone can relate or who may recognize  this phase?

thanks in advance, stay strong everyone

Hello, I had this when I did cold turkey in 2016. I had to learn to walk again, couldn't do it for months, speaking was a big problem, like I struggled a lot to even speak I can’t remember now how it was called but sound similar to what you are experiencing. Like i was deficient, don’t know how to express myself better and I speak excellent when everything is ok. I would also get all weak, trembly when speak out so I prefferred to live in silence. It does get better I had a hard experience, take it easy and try to keep going.

Yes and especially to this...

another difficult stuff is on the same day , in matter of hours going from felling awfull , feels endless , claustrophobic oppressed then all of a sudden I'm almost ok.... anyone ..?  the feeling follows with other symptoms., rage and irritability... aswell as the ocd levels of anxiety and ruminating toughts..

thanks for your responses, very few people are relating about it...

I wonder if anyone deal with dfficulties in reconciling the daily activities, or with fear of not being able ... or even to get a grip on how  to get back to normal things of life ? bills, and work, home, health, and your responsibilities and activities in general? as if the brain does not compile how are you going to get back to that...?

anyone felt this particular fear and impairment and have words to share? .

It's is sad to feel brain dead most of the time... sometimes you don't notice but when you do it's awfull...  the frontal lobe functions, and toughts processing , decision making, they are slowly improoving but its  something frustrating to live, people outside don't notice but it's distressing and frustrating..When I mean speaking skills its related to , fluency of toughts and the brain processing capability, a dead drop of functionality in the brain is an awfull stuff , While a bunch of thing is improving, other stuff remains... and this one about brain functionality, regarding everything, executive functions and cognition, is something scary to feel like your brain is dead and your a lot impaired,

is what peter bregging says , when your brain is attacked by this neurotoxiic drugs and events, it becomes flat-lined and it shuts down it's pure essence, responses and functionality..