Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Thinking of semi rapid Klonopin taper. Thoughts, wd symptoms, etc?

[...]

I have been taking clonopin for a year. I'm taking 2mg divided into two doses. I want to taper off semi fast was thinking of dropping 0.5 every 1-2 weeks depending on how I feel. Is taking it for a year a long time to do that kind of taper.

I just want to be off of it cuz it doesn't do much for my anxiety anymore,I even think it makes it worse. Makes me feel tired, slow, memory ain't that sharp anymore,just feel useless when on k. What could I expect from 0.5 taper? My only concern is I would have to do it with one of the doses not divide 0.5 less into two until my scale arrives. Or just do it slow and wait for the scale,but can't really see my self doing a year taper because how bad I want of off this drug. I might consider it idk. What could I expect from tapering 0.5 mg every week or two. I would probably consider slower taper when I'm on 1mg a day. (scale is on the way anyhow)

Unfortunately over here there are only 2mg pills. I might do it slower but if I do it a little faster I was thinking of just splitting one quarter that would be 0.5!