Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

3.5 mg ativan to 35 mg valium Daily micro taper

[li...]

I don't know that I'm even going to survive the crossover with this much drug and whether I can cope with 30 mg of Valium in my system without being comatose. But once I get there can I do a daily liquid micro taper like I did with my last taper which worked to keep me out of the worst of the worst? Can't even imagine taking that many years of my life to do this but I'm just praying I can stable. I had a hard withdrawal before but at least I never wanted to give up . I always thought I was going to make it. It seems too overwhelming to me right now

Thanks Oregon cats! I'm terrified because my brain is already compromised and I've been through this a number of times so I'm certain that my brain's just going to hate me. But you had a good experience. I'm not looking for perfect, I'm just trying to stay out of thepsych hospotal. And I'm very sensitive to any changes