Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Another panic attack another 911 call

[Ze...]

I’m having severe panic attacks and on top of that pvcs here and there this is driving me crazy. This is why I went back on benzos the 2nd time. I have neither of these when I’m benzos. I’m embarrassed and bout ready to through in the towel. I don’t understand what goes on in month 9 physically to your body. This is where I gave up last time. I hate this. Can anyone throw me some support/insight…I cannot even think rationally about this.

I'm so sorry you are going through this. I'm having panic attacks this last week for the first time in my life. I have had to do this deep breathing practice for hours to keep steady. I'm keeping an exercise schedule. Don't know what else to do. Having more take out food lately.

Hang in there Zesty,

Panic attacks are not harmful. Even though it seems like you’re dying, it’s not nearly an emergency situation.

In order to stop myself from going to the ER, I bought a pulse oxymeter and a Blood Pressure cuff, and any time I have a massive anxiety attack with palpitations, I check it and then calm myself down seeing that it’s not ER worthy…

I am almost 18 months post short term use, and basically all that is left intermittently is anxiety attacks, tinnitus, elephant on chest, lightheadedness… and I only get them sporadically, maybe a couple of times per week…

Don’t give up, u r stronger than those symptoms!

Karla

I wonder if I’m working to much. I work extremely hard during the day and then come home to a full house and work doesn’t stop. I wonder if I’m pushing my body too much. Then it becomes stressed out. Then goes haywire. My best days are usually mondays and tuesdays. Well maybe just tuesdays. Lol