Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Anyone else feel like this?

[Ka...]

I am just 13 months off an AD and have this awful fear of being in withdrawal/recovery for years or even worse not getting better at all, can anyone please tell me if this is a withdrawal symptom or is it me bringing this on myself, l do destract but no matter what l do this fear of being like this for years will not go away, anyone else

I've read enough on here to know that it's 100% a symptom.. fear is a nasty symptom!

This very thing was one of my symptoms during my early gabapentin withdrawal, but happens to people on benzos as well. I always felt this almost over whelming sense that'd I'd never heal and I'd just be like this forever.

It did go away over time and tries to sneak back in every now and then, but it does get better!

It helped me to just walk around out side..it keeps your mind off things. Just try your best not to think like that.

I hope you feel better soon.

Gala at thank you so much for getting back to me, l thought it was just me doing this to myself so l do appreciate your input x