Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

What does a set back feel like

[Oc...]

Like being in Acute, or if you're really lucky worse. People say they have setbacks that last a week or 2, but I think that's more a bump in the road and unavoidable really. But if you have a real setback, you'll know 😁

How long do set backs usually last ?

I’m unsure to be honest

I’ve had this before during the time post jump so maybe a bad wave but reducing another med I suppose could cause instability in the unstable so who bloody knows

Real set backs that is

I still have a lingering symptom or 2 after 18months 😁 But not are as bad. I think people who had vaccine setbacks took 3 or 4 months to get back to baseline

Oh my sod that ! Bless them. Mines been stable agony lol but I did drop 5mg to 1.5 during May of baclo . So almost off but this week has hit HARD like when I was in acute to be honest, I hope your right and it evens out with in 14 days