Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Pain attacks.

[Fo...]

Me again.

I will be doing something and feel ok ish, then out of nowhere I will get a rush of muscle pain in my arms , hands and shoulders that feels like something is seriously wrong, because it hurts so much, aches so much, then my heart rate goes up, then it slowly falls down.

Anyone else have this ?

I've never had pain with panic before.

I also get the same pain after eating anything inflammatory,  histamine, night shades, even oxalates.

Anyone else ?

I had this the other day scared the hell out of me.

I'm sorry Zesty,  I know you've had really huge windows and I don't understand why this is so linear, did you really feel achey? I never really had this before with panic so it's terrifying.  The heart racing is bad enough as it is.  When I panic I get the same thing you said, the heart goes nuts and beats allover the place for an hour but this pain is just confusing to me.

Hi there. I got these sometimes right before period n up to two weeks before. There is this mat I got that basically gets rid of back tension and knots it’s the only thing has helped. I lay on it during those episodes if I can relax enough. Sometimes it actually helps calm me down. Takes a little getting used to the pokey things I wouldn’t do it only during those times but try it out every other day.

Sivan Back and Neck Pain Relief Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set, Chronic Back Pain Treatment - Relieves Your Stress of Lower Upper Back and Sciatic Pain - Green https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00U6G063E/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_4JRQGXR960EZ2S7JZ4TF

You can buy on alie express cheaper but the delivery is like 1 month