Important Survey - Please Participate ×

33 Month Update

[...]

33 months of Klonopin and a slew full of antidepressants for 19 years for panic attacks.  I am doing so much as I approached the 3 year mark. The winter of 2020 I couldn't drive for 6 months because of the pain and pressure I experienced and that would lead into terrible mental symptoms. That does still happen but it's not as intense.

When I started driving again I would go somewhere have to come back home to relax and then continue on to the next place where now I can go a few places without having to come home.

The second year was the worst. My symptoms still get bad but if I keep moving and focused they seem to get better although they never fully go away. There are times I feel really ok not normal but very ok. I'm surprised at the new things I am doing that I wouldn't do on the medications (drugs). I'm jet skiing for the first times last year although I am very careful.

My son died last July due to neglect and I am now advocating for him and will be speaking at my State Annex soon in front of many people and legislatures. I never thought I could do that sick or not. I feel like I have a long way to go but being on these things for almost 2 decades I guess that's expected. Life is different but if someone else were to look at me they would think everything is fine and I'd say I do better than most.

I see many people running to the doctor for a prescription or picking up a bottle every time something goes wrong. It's everywhere and I take notice. I notice how many people are taking these medications because of life's problems. And I try to warn them but no one listens. I'm glad I finally learned that whatever life throws at you covering it up is not the answer. Eventually it will back fire on you.

powerful post 1999, I can hear your resolve and I can see your perseverance, right on ..- right on

kanoba