Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

I've called the ambulance literally over 40 times ...

[ra...]

I can definitely say benzos made everything so much worse and even gave me new disorders like derealization and depersonalization. I tapered down to 10 mgs of valium which was terrible enough I was agoraphobic I had to push myself to go outside and the times I did I was blasted with light sensitivity, dpdr and freaking out. Now since may 5 I've had zero benzos and the withdrawal has really begun in past few days.... I'm purposley admitting myself to the hospital theres no way u can function in life like this... Oh and I'm homeless....... All the shelters are full too. So hard times

I’m saying a prayer for you right now

I know how hard it is to be homeless, I was homeless for years once

I can’t imagine how hard this must be on you

Try to hang in there with all you’ve got and god bless you

I’m not sure of your circumstances, or where you are located, but at least the weather is warming up

and being outside is not going to be too much of a problem.

I’m familiar with a lot of resources to help homeless ppl, if you want to send me a private message

If not, then I totally understand

I wish you the best and try to believe in yourself

May the lord lay his healing hands on you

I've been there with all the trips to hospitals over 49 times. I'm still fighting this horrible demon, I don't know what kind of hospital you're trying to go to but I hope it's somewhere where they will treat you with compassion because some don't. I have a link that maybe can help you through this nightmare. Also through prayers is  what gets me through these horrible days and nights.