Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Just became a first-time dad!

[...]

Baby girl was born a few days ago. Needless to say, the whole “sleep routine” is out the window. I’m so overwhelmed, yet everything feels pretty darn good right now. Anything left of the benzo withdrawal is waaay in the background right now and I’m so thankful for that. I guess shaking things up a bit ended up helping me! And I’m betting there’s a ton of happy hormones in my system right now too.

It’s been 5 days and the endorphin and dopamine high from interacting with the baby has completely cured everything. PVCs are gone. Anxiety is gone. I haven’t felt this good for this long in years. I can’t believe how well this is working. I’m managing like 4 hours of sleep every night and I feel amazing. Hope this lasts forever.