Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Looking for Klonopin success stories.

[Pr...]

Hi. I'm looking for CT Klonopin success stories and any information on your withdrawal/recovery timeline.  I'm 4 months off.  Had a couple of windows but mostly have tolerable but still weird to pretty rough days and nights.

I didn't cold turkey but I did a fairly short taper after being on clonazepam for 21 years.  At 2 years off I am doing well.  :thumbsup:

During my taper and in the early days post-jump I used distraction A LOT.  I was restless so I had energy I needed to burn off - I cleaned my house, closets and all, I walked a lot, crocheted, cooked, etc.  I no longer need to do this but it helped to stay busy early on.

I would like to read some too. I just started this taper process a week ago.  So far only dizziness and nausea.  I read stories on here that scare me to death.