Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Liquid Klonopin

[Th...]

I have a question regarding liquid klonopin. I have talked to a local compounding pharmacy and they said they would be able to make me a liquid form of klonopin (with dr prescription, of course). I was interested in hearing if anyone has ever used it direct from pharmacy or anything I should know before I decide to order it?

Theresa,

We had a member, Budgie, who wrote about using a liquid klono, made by a compounded pharmacy, I think... Try looking for his posts (he did have a blog, too).

Good luck. I hope you feel better. Yeah, make your cuts smaller from now on...

Tanya  :smitten:

I take .25 in morning, .125 at 3:00 pm and .25 at bedtime. I got a little aggressive on Monday night and cut ny evening dose to .125 for only two nights when on Wed. morning, I woke up at 5:00 am with a major headache and not feeling very well, so that night I re-instated my night dose to .25 and am feeling much better since Wed

Does that answer your question?  :)

Are you able to function and work with your current taper? ;)

No I don't think I could work if I had to. The first two weeks I was totally exhausted and just laid around most of the time. The fatigue now comes and goes not as bad as it was. My first two cuts of .25 went fine except for being tired. At least I got down from that really fast. Then I tried another .25 and I got the chest pressure and anxious so I re-instated and waited a week. Got scared and reduced by .125 every week (as you can see from my sig line) until last Monday, when I woke up on Wednesday morning with a horrific head ache and generally did not feel too good. So I again re-instated my night time dose back to .25 and riding it out now. Feeling better, but will probably wait another week to try again. Since my percentages have increased so much, it looks like I will have to wait two weeks between cuts now and possibly may go to titration. Keep in mind that I had only really been on it for 8 weeks before I started my taper. Hope this helps you.

Theresa  :)

Benzo fatigue affects me the same way.  If I crashed as hard during the day as I do now and had to work, I can't imagine how I would survive.