Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

For the ladies

[Al...]

I am 10 months out and the last month or so I’ve been mostly symptom free. I started my cycle yesterday and woke up with some old familiar symptoms. Internal vibrations, anxiety and the feeling of unease. It’s hard to take a full breath. Has anyone noticed increase in these symptoms during your cycle? If so does it ever go away? I truly didn’t think I’d feel these intense symptoms again. I thought I was passed all this! I’ve also been taking on a lot lately so wondering if I’m overdoing it as well.

Yep! Mine was like that for at least a year.

It does fade slowly. I'm 3 years off and doing great! But if I have a bad night's sleep, or a few more nerve things .....it's always at my period. But yeah, totally gets better!

I am in my menopause and I think this doesn’t make things easier as well! Can anyone relate? any experiences? my doctor wants to put me on hormones!? I am not keen on that anyway and I am too afraid during withdrawal. 🍀