Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Tomorrow is 2 years

[De...]

Hello everyone,

I don’t get on here much anymore just every once in awhile to check in on the people I knew back in acute and see how they’re doing BUT just wanted to sign in to say tomorrow is 2 years short term use of lorazepam while it was short I got thrown into the HELL we all know to well. After 2 years symptoms are now very few and far between it’s not multiple things daily anymore, things are slowly but surely going away.

This site saved me thank you BenzoBuddies! I will come back when I’m 100% and write a detailed success story.

-Desertvibes 

Hey Desertvibes, I always loved seeing your avatar so I'm especially glad to hear you're much improved and excited for your success story, I lived on them, I'm glad you know how important they are.  :smitten: