Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Is there any chance for me now?

[Ti...]

14 months last clonazepam. 1.5 months ago, was hit out of the blue with insomnia and anxiety like none i have ever experienced. No sleep for days on end. It was triggered by my cycle and severe work stress. Freaked out and took a 100mg gabapentin from urgent care as i was also having parasthesia in legs. No improvement, so got 3 sessions accupuncture and cbd gummies. Accidentally took too much cbd- terrible reaction with paranoia, worsened anxiety. Stopped trying things and returned to normal as cycle ended. It was like a bad dream. 1 month later, same thing- cycle starts, lots of work stress. Horrible anxiety and insomnia. Freaked out again, went to urgent care after several days of it and also notified primary care doc. Over course of 6 days, tried gabapentin 300mg, trazodone, hydroxyzine, doxepin, carbemazepine, kava, lavendar capsule. All terrible. Stopped everything and slept one night but now not sleeping again. Am i completely screwed? I am considering starting an anti-depressant because i just cant cope anymore, it's ruining my life and job, and maybe isn't even withdrawal anymore and just plain old anxiety and depression?

You haven't screwed everything up Titanium.  This stuff does happen.  I found it hard to believe, too. 

I don't think you are going to make much progress if you continue to seek relief in more medicines, supplements, aromas, though.  :-\

I don't take anything, and still have symptoms at 38 months.  Much improved though. 

I wanted to know exactly where I stood.  By adding more medicines I only succeeded in confusing myself more.