Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

We've added some team members!

[Pa...]

We're happy to announce that star104 has agreed to step into a Moderator role, Sigma is now in Documentation where his skills are sorely needed, Crono has kindly agreed to help us bring new members into the forum by trying out the new Gatekeeper role and cwj, our former Moderator has joined the BB Team.

Please help us welcome our new Team members!  :yippee:

[6a...]
I am just so thankful to each and every one of you really, I just can't say it enough. Thank you! Much Love and Gratitude. Melo x

Welcome and congratulations!

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n207/catts_02/Congrats%20pics/CongratsBee-1.jpg

New team members,

Thank you sooo very much for stepping up and doing all that you do for BB.  I cannot begin to express how grateful I am to team members involved with this forum. It is a lifeline in a rough storm for so many, and you all do such amazing work!!!

Blessings and congrats :smitten::thumbsup:

itzsweird

What an awesome crew!  Seriously!  Thanks for all the time and work that you will be doing to keep this place up and running. 

Tamzo

I am grateful that you keep the membership posted about what is going on.  I appreciate very much all the work that the various moderators put into running this great forum.  Good job everyone.  :)

Thanks you guys  :)

I'm still learning the ropes here but this gives me the opportunity to kind of pay it forward.  :thumbsup:

Congratulations and thank you to all team members. I'm so grateful to have experienced people to help me and others through this journey off benzos.  :smitten:

Frannie

Thank you Crono, Star, CWJ & S#!

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s60/scifibugc/others/thankyou.gif

Congrats to all the new members.  It takes special people to fill these roles.  I am very grateful for people like you who are willing to give so much of yourselves for a wonderful cause!

Congratulations to all and a big thank you.  We know this takes your time, concern, eagle eye skills and most importantly to keep BB a safe, informative and compassionate place to help us all in the middle of the fight of our lives.

With Sincere gratitude and respect to all of you,

Sara

• 1 month later...

Congrats to everyone, and thanks!!!  :)

Draftsman

Thank you draftsman and good luck to you in you new life. You helped me out so much.. I appreciate everything you did for me

All the best to you,.

Luv,

Mishi