Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Jetlag showed daily wd sxs rhythm

[Ch...]

Sometimes I persuade myself that after 2 years, the wd is done and what’s left is just my own systemic brokenness. But I just took my first long-haul flight since wd started with a 9 hour time difference. And you know what happened: my mood over the course of the day shifted with the time change. Afternoons have been hardest and now they’re calm. But now I start to feel the agitation and anxiety in the evenings. I think it will set back in its previous pattern as my internal clock adjusts, but I’m grateful to note that there’s an underlying physiological rhythm to what I’ve been experiencing.

But also, omg I took a long-haul flight which would have been impossible in acute. I am doing so much better and I know things will keep improving.