Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Rolling nausea, anyone?

[Ma...]

Hi, all - I'm halfway through my tapering. I am getting these rolling waves of nausea a couple times a day, seems to be mostly an hour or so before and after my next dose, but I could be incorrect. I do have anxiety, as well, but not feeling anxious at the moment, but the nausea is, well, interesting and annoying. Ginger or peppermint tea can get me through most waves, but just checking in. thx.

Oh, yes! Nausea has been with me throughout withdrawal. Many on this forum have said this. It's tough but try to Hang in there!  :thumbsup:

Thanks, bulldog14, for the insight. I have not read all the threads, having just started on this site a couple of weeks ago, so may have missed that withdrawal symptom. It is making eating harder and I don't want to lose any more weight.

I had nausea too so I had to force myself to eat and the thing that was the most palatable was peanut butter, not sure why but it pretty much sustained me for awhile.