Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

30 months now with bad eye problems

[Pa...]

Most of my symptoms are gone now. A lot of the severe one are also gone. I just can’t shake the eye problems though. Burning eyes, feels like my eyes are straining, visual disturbances, when I look are certain thing I can see my vision shake. Is this normal? I’ve been to the eye dr and she says I’m fine. Can this be permanent?

Hey Packy,

Hang in there buddy, I'm pretty sure it's temporary and it will go away. I'm right behind you at coming on at 25 months in mid May. Eye issues are part of my many symptoms. Eye strain, more so when I'm driving. Sometimes I see objects shaking too. I'm done seeing doctors. I'm glad to here most of all your symptoms are gone. I'm waiting (manifesting) that for me soon.

Mark

Packy,

It's so wonderful that most of your terrible symptoms are gone. That gives me much encouragement because I'm 23 and a half months out and really in a terrible wave with all kinds of old symptoms and even a new one. But for you it's time to celebrate! You had your eyes checked out and everything was fine I'm sure it's just benzo recovery. That will all pass in time. Don't stress about it, hopefully it won't be that much longer. Hugs!

LiveLife

Packy

I live for the day my only sx is my eyes!  Not there yet.  You are healing and will recover.

Peace