Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Do symptoms progress?

[Mu...]

Let's say you had one symptom in one area

is it normal to progress into something else?

Mamy of you already know this past 6 months is the worst I've been through as symptoms come and go I'm lucky to get a day to myself anymore.

I've had this intense sensation of headpressure either after eating or when laying down, it honestly felt like I was on the edge of a stroke I don't know how to explain it, it scared me bad, to top things off my symptoms never came by themselves I always had others, when my head pressure went off, my left arm and leg would go numb, I'd have crazy visual disturbances and I felt like I was sinking in my bed or drifting out of head, very weird I know. And the muscle in my jaw would get tight, my muscle would hurt and feel Very tight and heavy

Now however it's progressed, I hardly get that stroke pressure which is a blessing and symptoms have kinda improved, it's just this warming sensation in my head with the arm and leg weakness oh and my head feels like it heavy. Do symptoms that start in one area, the develops into something. Like I feel sick now too... This is becoming too tough to handle

It sounds like you're talking about the typical array of symptoms that change, lessen, increase, leave then come back with no rhyme or reason.  I know its frustrating and painful but have you been able to attribute any of these changes to anything you can influence like stress reduction?