Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Tinnitus worsened by covid vaccine?

[Wi...]

Ive read articles where peoples tinnitus was worsened after getting the covid vaccine and even more so after getting covid itself. Has anyone experienced either of these? Especially worsening tinnitus after you received the vaccine. Thanks.

Yup. both. I had covid while I was in one of my worst waves at 9 months post jump. Worst 5 weeks by far. But then weirdly I had an awesome window after! Fast forward to month 17 I got the 2 dose of the vaccine..Ist shot ramped up some symptoms, but the second shot 4 weeks later put me in acute hell again. Took me a bit to balance out again. but thats my story. Other ppl have done better than me so don't assume worst case scenario.

Remember that whether its covid or the vaccine it will trigger an immune response.Its the inflammation on our nervous system that ramps up symptoms.

There is a covid thread in general health section if you want to hear others stories.

But the main thing you need to focus on is that symptoms will diminish again and the body can bounce back. Like in my job I know its a matter of time before I get forced to get the booster, and I'll may have to ride the "crazy train "again of symptoms. Just cross my fingers and hope its better this time around:)