Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Speaking skills, anyone can relate?

[De...]

going back to 7 months I barely spoke until 10 months I started to speak better and that progressed now at 17 I can speak better but I can't speak as I would like, far from it. I lose my words, i cant find the words to or that fit Regarding something like an object, i get stuck, the brain stumbles, it's hard to reconcile the Line of thoughts to speak what I have in mind in a coherent way, so conversations get difficult I get frustrated and annoyed

just getting in touch to find out how i is doing for others in this matter

Buddy , is it possible that your #1 symptom is actually Doubt? For 24 months it was lower abdominal pain for  me . Did the Doctors miss something? Should I get tested for this ?

The worst symptoms are not intuitive thoughts , slurred speech,  swollen hands,  chest or abdominal pains . The worst is FEAR AND DOUBT.

Music60