Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Happy

[Me...]

Hey everyone

I’m symptom free today

Besides for this weird onion smell in my armpits that started this month that I’ve never had before

I work 50 hours a week running a daycare

Life is good

Years ago I could barely move my body

Meganz,

So good to hear from you. Wonderful news that you are doing so well it gives us all hope and encouragement. Being able to work 50 hours a week is such an accomplishment. Hugs!

LiveLife

Hey there!! 

That’s so wonderful life is good, that’s what you deserve.

I remember your threads when I first came on.

Very entertaining!! But can see you went through soooo many trials.

But now the onions  Lol. 

Are you sure it’s not one of the kids cooking?

So glad to hear from you. Thanks for the update we appreciate it so much!

Kudos2

Hey there!! 

That’s so wonderful life is good, that’s what you deserve.

I remember your threads when I first came on.

Very entertaining!! But can see you went through soooo many trials.

But now the onions  Lol. 

Are you sure it’s not one of the kids cooking?

So glad to hear from you. Thanks for the update we appreciate it so much!

Kudos2

Lol kudos that is funny! Yes even when I shower and clean them with soap lately the onion smell doesn’t go away. I’ve never applied so much deodorant in my life!

Sweet Meg……  I just read thiol is a word that is used for women when they produce

Bacteria and sulphur = onion smell  under arms.  Possibly something your eating is causing

Chemical changes. Just an idea, maybe try baking soda to offset?? Ok. Just thinking!

I’m sure it will go away in yes….. time.  OR you could just start eating at INN& OUT 🍔

Xo kudos2    Ttys

I’m so happy for you, you had a hell of a ride, thanks for giving me hope, I feel very bad but seeing you being symptoms free gives me hope

So happy for you, Meganz. It gives me hope for a full recovery. I know it was a long journey for you and that keeps me going when I have a setback at 28 months.

Enjoy your healthy and happy life.

Hugs,

Sandy🥰

I am so glad to hear this....  you were one of the ones that I followed back when I started my taper 4 years ago....  thanks for the update...  great news.... :smitten:

Megan Z,

Thank you for checking in and letting us know how amazing you are doing! So happy for you!

You are a dear gal that I followed throughout this, and you selflessly helped me. Thank you!

Gardenguru has posted a milestone as well. Here is the link

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=267998.0

Such wonderful news with fellow travelers on the bb forum this week!

Hugs  :smitten:

-Fortitude

Meganz, you being happy makes me very happy!  I followed you for many months and “witnessed” your many ups and downs, and your eventual recovery after many long months/years.

Hugs,

GG

Meganz:

Thanks so much for keeping us updated.  So glad you are doing well.   

Lisa

Meganz I love that you come back and report - you know how much this means on here. I think of you often and I always tell myself that by year 3 things massively shifted for you. Guess what? I'm into my third year now and theres been some very big positive changes for me. Your story helps keep me focused - thank you!!!

for the record I love onions so i would dhang with you even if you smell like them:) JK!!!