Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Another question.....

Sorry to ask so many questions, just want to get some more input.  Is it more common to taper easier if this is the first and ONLY time tapering.  I just want something positive to keep moving forward, not that I will go backward.  You guys are my strength and support.  Everyone know that one day we will be so much stronger and happy going thru this hell.....

Thanks again in advance!!

i was told many years ago that each time you reinstate everytime you try to get off the drug its harder and harder. i know that this applied to me as the first time i cold turkey'd it took me 5 weeks to recover. The second time took longer, considerably longer.

Yes,  at least in my case it was.  The medical community refers to this as the kindling effect.  Each time will be more difficult.  I did a CT off of xanax years ago and recovered in much less time then when I tapered off of klonopin.  Super sensitized system is how I refer to this.