Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Uh.. hi

[Th...]

I'm joining because I want to talk to more people who hopefully know a bit about my experience. I was taking 3x0.5mg of Klonopin everyday for around six and a half years. I have currently been klonopin free since 12/15/21, though I am still on a couple of other non benzo psychiatric drugs, namely Bupropion and Viibryd.

Hello TheBearFriend :hug: Welcome to benzobuddies

Congratulations on being benzo free, how are you feeling? did you taper.  Withdrawal can be awful, but it does get better with time.  Please feel free to ask questions and post to any of our dedicated threads. We have many supportive and kind members here who know what you are going through and will support you and give sound advice.

Are you familiar with the Ashton Manual. It is an excellent resource about these types of medication and their effect on the body. It provides withdrawal information and includes a list of common symptoms

Here are a couple useful links:

Professor Ashtons Manual

Post withdrawal recovery support.

You can post about your other medications on the Others Medications board.

Other Medications     

If you would be so kind as to add a signature (history of meds/doses etc) it will help members give you relevant advice.  Go to the top of the page and select PROFILE then choose forum profile then insert drug history into the text box and remember to click change profile

Welcome aboard.

Magrita

Hi BearFriend, good to have you here. Well done getting off the benzos. I am 2 months off also.  Are you still having withdrawal symptoms?

Hardy.