Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

how can you tell if it's a wave or you're going into tolerance?

[Th...]

I am in withdrawal from another medication but am still on a few more. Is there a way to tell the difference? Any insight appreciated.

How long have you been on the Klonopin and have you had to raise your dose since you started it?

To the best of my brain fog memory, they first put me on Klonopin at the hospital in july of 2020, then they took me off and I got put back on in february 2021 (at the hospital). They had me on many different benzos. By the time I left the hospital, the Klonopin had no effect on me. Then I was taken off again.

They put me on a third time in march 2021 . It had no effect. It hasn't changed since. By that time I started zoloft WD and I dared not change it until better.

But I am worried that I will not be able to tell the difference between a wave and tolerance.

Is it possible to tell? If you are already in a WD?

I think it would be really difficult to tell given how many symptoms A/D and benzo's share, I'm so sorry.