Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Remembering Naomi Judd

[re...]

Naomi was no angel, as her bio will show

The Judds A&E Biography Part 1    Part 2

but even so
a golden era ended
along with the Judds.

maxresdefault.jpg

The Judds Farewell Concert
Murfreesboro, Tennessee 1991

That concert was a farewell to the Judds as an act.
But now it can be a farewell to Naomi as a person.
She was a class act, and though she may be gone

Love is Alive

Rest in Peace, Diana

[aa...]

Oh, I missed it. Hopefully, they will play it again.

I always loved Naomi Judd! Such a sweet soul.

I read online that her autobiography details the use of a multitude of antidepressants, on, off, switched and 4 different benzos, Klonipin, Ativan, Xanax and Valium, some at the same time and to top it all off ECT sessions.

She must have suffered immensely! Poor thing.

I hope her daughters know that it was probably the drugs and not their mother fault.

Poor family. How many have to suffer.

Winnie

I wonder if all the drugs she was taking made her worse and led to her suicide?  She said she used to shake from the drugs and also that her face was swollen from them too.  I wonder how she'd be if she had never taken "medication" for her mental illness?

Very sorry to hear this.  I read her bio.  She suffered from some very severe depression over a long period of time to the point that she had gone a full round of Electro Convulsive therapy some years ago.

I wonder if all the drugs she was taking made her worse and led to her suicide?  She said she used to shake from the drugs and also that her face was swollen from them too.  I wonder how she'd be if she had never taken "medication" for her mental illness?

There is very high probability that she did it because of these drugs . I hate 'mental illness ' narrative media push when some famous artist dies.

Oh, I missed it. Hopefully, they will play it again.

I always loved Naomi Judd! Such a sweet soul.

I read online that her autobiography details the use of a multitude of antidepressants, on, off, switched and 4 different benzos, Klonipin, Ativan, Xanax and Valium, some at the same time and to top it all off ECT sessions.

She must have suffered immensely! Poor thing.

I hope her daughters know that it was probably the drugs and not their mother fault.

Poor family. How many have to suffer.

Winnie

Wow! May she RIP.....really sad. She had to be suffering immensely for many years. I so wish we had better treatment options for severe mental health disorders. There but for the grace of god, this could be many of us here. I have suffered badly over the years as have many others here.

• 4 months later...