Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

tips to survive, get through autonomic storm?

[ni...]

I have been told to space out my benzos 8 hours apart,before continuing to go down on them. To make me more stable apparently.  I find the hardest craving the afternoon dose, assuming because cortisol levels are at their highest. Then once I've taken the afternoon dose things get bearable. I get awful intrusive thoughts- pain/fear cycle neverending. Can't seem to talk to my brain and calm it, thought therapy is hard for me due to aspergers.  any tips of suggestions on how to get through this would be ideal ?

That's odd, I've read that cortisol levels are at their highest in the early morning, how do you feel in the morning?

What times of the day do you dose, do you think you need to move the afternoon dose to an earlier time to prevent feeling like that?