Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Best day in 31 months.

[Mu...]

Monday was a good day. Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday wear awful. Bad thoughts fatigue abdomen going crazy Etc. Then today I woke up with little or no symptoms at all. I wasn't feeling good I was actually feeling great.

At 14 months I had my first window .

At 24 months,  I was ready to write my success story. Only to be revisited by Mr benzo.

No one knows what tomorrow may bring , but I will take today and rejoice.

It time that counts and I believe our symptoms are nothing more than stress and anxiety.

ALL of us will heal its just a matter of time.

Music60

I am so happy for you that you are having a great day!  It means complete healing is indeed possible. 

I happened to read your signature and am experiencing swollen knuckles as well.  I'm just about 21 months, and seeing slow progress.  Last few days tinnitus is screaming and swollen thumb knuckle.  The inflammation is terrible.

Good luck to you in the rest of this journey.

Music60,

Hooray for you! I'm so glad to hear you feel good today. Enjoy every minute. You've earned it and then some.

Helen

Music,

Great news! So wonderful to hear and read a positive post. It really is encouraging. Who knows maybe this will be the first of many more days to come, and you will be fully healed. Looking forward to your success story soon. Hugs!

LiveLife

Music,

Way to go! I love music so very much and it's been difficult to listen to it. My husband plays in a band and writes his own music and he plays music at home, which is guitar and keyboard, which never bothered me before. But since this whole ordeal it's been really difficult and I can't wait for that to improve.

LiveLife

Monday was a good day. Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday wear awful. Bad thoughts fatigue abdomen going crazy Etc. Then today I woke up with little or no symptoms at all. I wasn't feeling good I was actually feeling great.

At 14 months I had my first window .

At 24 months,  I was ready to write my success story. Only to be revisited by Mr benzo.

No one knows what tomorrow may bring , but I will take today and rejoice.

It time that counts and I believe our symptoms are nothing more than stress and anxiety.

ALL of us will heal its just a matter of time.

Music60

So happy for you.  Hope you have many more great days

Hingie

Thanks Helen , Deanna , and Livelife. Did I mention I listened to ELO Mister blue shy about 5 times today .

Great, epic sounding song!    Glad you had such a great day!

So happy for you Music, remember don't overdo, even though you feel great, maybe you are just back to what is normal for you.  Hugs, Spazzie

Music,

So great you're having another good day. You are on your way. Very encouraging. Hugs!

LiveLife