Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Gaba Receptors

[mr...]

I believe they do, there is less of the drug available so they have to adapt just like they did when you introduced the drug.

What about stress? Can that set the repaired part back?

I keep thinking I am getting back to feeling better then bang another drop.

I consider stress to be the biggest contributor to increased symptom severity.

Thank you Pamster.

I am not even off the meds and have struggled to reduce over the last year due to different stressors.

Any advice on how to rein it in/give yourself the best chance? Sometimes I feel it occurs subconsciously.

Thank you Pamster.

I am not even off the meds and have struggled to reduce over the last year due to different stressors.

Any advice on how to rein it in/give yourself the best chance? Sometimes I feel it occurs subconsciously.

Are you talking about stress or anxiety?  I believe reducing stress is an action you can take, anxiety is another matter.

Probably a bit of both.

Any advice is appreciated?

I have had so many dips and worry about not being able to get off easily due to previous attempts/errors.

This time it was like the dip just came upon me. I am not sure if I can stop them. Does that make sense?

Thank you for your time x

Thank you Pamster.

Are you talking about stress or anxiety?  I believe reducing stress is an action you can take, anxiety is another matter.

Pamster. Can you help here?

I have woken up so angry and anxious that noone told us the meds were short term and also that we just accepted them and did not read up on them properly. I am getting so uptight that I cant get off them.

Probably a bit of both.

I have had so many dips and worry about not being able to get off easily due to previous attempts/errors.

This time it was like the dip just came upon me. I am not sure if I can stop them. Does that make sense?

Thank you Pamster.

Pamster. Can you help here?

I have woken up so angry and anxious that noone told us the meds were short term and also that we just accepted them and did not read up on them properly. I am getting so uptight that I cant get off them.

Probably a bit of both.

Thank you Pamster.

Hi Miss piggy,

If you'll start a thread I'll be happy to talk to you but I'm uncomfortable hijacking mrcybershow's thread.