Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Counting Down - My Last Days of Clonazepam (L/T User)

[db...]

[db...]

Starting this thread to count down my final 12 days on Clonazepam!  :clap:

It's been a long journey for me.  I started tapering 2 years and 4 months ago from 2mg of Clonazepam daily.  I've been on it over 15 years and was originally prescribed by my doctor for sleeping issues after a major health scare. I had no idea that it was addictive or so bad for me. 

When I started my taper I imagined that I would be off K in less than six months! This taper has humbled me and shown me my limitations.  While the first 75% of the taper wasn't easy, the last 25% has been the hard part for me.  I've learned to be kind to myself and share my struggles here on BB which has helped me a lot.  I really appreciate the support of this community so much!

In 12 days, I will be off this drug for the rest of my life.  I'm feeling very proud of myself for getting this far and happy that I will no longer be chained to taking this poison. Let the healing begin!   

Wishing everyone healing vibes no matter where you are in your journey!

Thank you, Pixie! Your support is appreciated.

You will cross the finish line soon! I am looking forward to supporting your progress.    :thumbsup:

You are so close! Yeii!

How are you feeling??

Thank you, Pixie! Your support is appreciated.

You will cross the finish line soon! I am looking forward to supporting your progress.    :thumbsup:

You are so close! Yeii!

How are you feeling??

Thank you for asking, Pixie!! I feel surprisingly great. I definitely expected this would be the worst time for me but it's been the best week I've had since I started tapering. The extreme fatigue that I've been struggling with for more than a year has suddenly and completely lifted.  It makes me hopeful that I will return to my old self again soon-ish.  I do still have symptoms but I am so very encouraged.

How is your taper going this week?  You are getting very close! Do you plan to jump at a certain dose or will you go all the way down and walk off?

Glad to hear you are feeling well. I pray your healing continues.

I'm the same. Wishing the head symptoms would disappear.

I'm not planning to jump but continue all the way til the end. But it all depends on how I feel.

Wishing you the best life ever after benzos.

God bless.