Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Can anyone relate to these symptoms?

[De...]

on the same day experience calm and then the mind agitated and running. Calm and extreme irritability and then calm like a bipolar reaction, I can have some control on the same day but suddenly by the nature of the beast I lose further on and I get exhausted myself because of this . When I say calm I say "calm" because there's no way to be so calm knowing what is dealing. can anyone relate?

16 months just this time. im just wanting to get in touch with people who have been dealing with the same. 

Hello

I know what you are experiencing full well.  Been dealing with this over the past two plus months at 28 months out.

We are all going to heal at different times, some quick and some like me, a bit longer.

You are not alone my friend.  Time is the healer

Hingie

I seem to be all over the map with mental symptoms as well as physical but calm is not something that I have been feeling. I would welcome calm from for a little bit. I think this is just all part of the healing process we are up and down like a roller coaster. Hugs!

LiveLife

Thank you both for reaching out. Live and Hingie hold tight, one hour we'll get there.Live regarding. stiffness pain and physical symptoms an imunosupressant (rapamycin)weekly s beiing of help, mentally aswell but you know inflammation is just onething in this whole mess.. i have a hypersensitive cns to other sunstances