Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Such a struggle...

[Sc...]

I'm just a scared guy from Utah, battling withdrawal symptoms after being addicted to Xanax. The symptoms have been going on for almost a year now, and I'm hoping for support to help make it through. This is getting exhausting  :'(

[55...]

Scared2Death,

Welcoming you to BenzoBuddies.

How much Xanax did you come off of?

You will find plenty of support here.

Glad you found us  :thumbsup:

Sigma.

Hi scared2death and welcome.

I'm sorry you are still feeling so poorly.

Could you tell us a little about your Xanax history?  For example, how much were you taking, did you taper or stop suddenly?

What kind of symptoms are you experiencing?

You've come to the right place for support.  Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. :)

Hi Scared2Death and Welcome :)

I too was having a horrible time with Xanax and didn't realize that the drug was actually causing the problem for me in the end. It takes time but we do recover from this.

How are you feeling today?

Welcome aboard scared2death!  Kudos for hanging in there so long!  You will get mega support here.  Glad to have you with us!