Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Interesting observation

Okay, I noticed shortly after getting off the meds that I did not produce sweat (perspire for the dignified :-)  In fact, I don't think I was sweating as normally one would even when on the meds.  Long story short, after really getting serious about working out and trying to get myself back to normal, I noticed that it would take a little to get a sweat to break. I started working out intensely everyday for about 45min (did this for 5wks). After 1st wk I started to sweat more and each day that past, sweat came easier and increased--made me feel great!  And, I was actually feeling better during that time then I have in years! The only symptoms I had was an occasional frontal headache and some minor occasional light-headedness.

However, about 1 month ago, I stopped working out like that and noticed that I had a tremendous relapse in a lot of the symptoms from earlier months (lightheaded big time, dizzy, anxiety out the wahzoo and a few panic attacks, and those stupid flu-like symptoms). I started working out again about 1wk ago most every day (not as intense as before yet) and noticed that I can hardly get a sweat going.

It seems like when I sweat really good every day that it produces a much more normalcy feeling of the old me within a few days. I will be increasing that intensity and will be paying attention to my perspiration to see if there is indeed a connection. I believe it is.

Blessings!