Having tooth extracted today… Scared

[...]

Please pray for me, I have been bedridden for months in pain and I can no longer put off getting this cracked tooth extracted. I pray I’m even able to make it to the car to ride to the appointment because I am so weak. I also have SEVERE vitamin D deficiency which I am now supplementing for. I will be asking for the carbocane numbing rather than the lidocaine to avoid epinephrine because of heart rate issues and anxiety. I hope I can make it through this. Please Lord, help me, I have a horrible phobia of dentists and anxiety is off the charts.

I sorry your going through this but I hope I can put your mind at rest a little. I cracked a tooth last year and I didn't want to leave the house, my local dentist wouldn't remove it as it was a difficult extraction.

I had to travel 30 miles away to get the tooth removed and I also hate the dentist. Honestly the extraction was easier than the car journey I was in and out in 10mins and it actually felt great to get the tooth out, no more pain.

I hope it goes well for you and you well feel better especially if it's been painful.