Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Having tooth extracted today… Scared

[...]

Please pray for me, I have been bedridden for months in pain and I can no longer put off getting this cracked tooth extracted. I pray I’m even able to make it to the car to ride to the appointment because I am so weak. I also have SEVERE vitamin D deficiency which I am now supplementing for. I will be asking for the carbocane numbing rather than the lidocaine to avoid epinephrine because of heart rate issues and anxiety. I hope I can make it through this. Please Lord, help me, I have a horrible phobia of dentists and anxiety is off the charts.

I sorry your going through this but I hope I can put your mind at rest a little. I cracked a tooth last year and I didn't want to leave the house, my local dentist wouldn't remove it as it was a difficult extraction.

I had to travel 30 miles away to get the tooth removed and I also hate the dentist. Honestly the extraction was easier than the car journey I was in and out in 10mins and it actually felt great to get the tooth out, no more pain.

I hope it goes well for you and you well feel better especially if it's been painful.