Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Homeopathic medicine

[Be...]

Anyone familiar with homeopathic remedies..

I bought this some time back but still skeptical to use it... Could it affect recovery....It is called stress and anxiety relief by natural care....

Active Ingredients: Aconitum napellus 9X; Argentum Nitricum 8X; Arsenicum Album 9X; Aurum Metallicum 8X; Gelsemium sempervirens 8X, 30X; Hyoscyamus niger 6X, 12X; Ignatia amara 6X, 12X; Kali Carbonicum 12X, 30X; Moschus 12X; Natrum Muriaticum 6X, 12X, 30X; and Piper methysticum 3X, 6X, 12X, 30X. Other Ingredients: Dextrose

Bexlan,

I have used homeopathic remedies all throughout my recovery process. Some of them worked some of them didn't. I used stress relief one and a host of other ones from my homeopathic doctor, including some Bach flower remedies. I had good results in helping heal my thyroid with some. Never had an adverse reaction. That's just my experience I know everyone is different. But they really are pretty much non-toxic for most people but of course benzo recovery I know is a different situation. Hugs!

LiveLife

Livelife thank you for replying to me...I see on this one I have they have wrote it relieves fear...

Guess it would be of help to you too...

Bexlan,

Thanks. I have tried some of the remedies that are ingredients in that stress relief one. I might look that up on Amazon and see. Hugs!

LiveLife