Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Is this normal?

[Gu...]

I felt like I ws so close to healing. I was having windows where I was 80-90%. Then boom Im getting hit with this full body nerve pain thats unlocalized. It starts in my head and goes all through my spine. Litterally feels so deep and so unnatural. All these weird sensations in my head. My morning dread is coming back. Im 6.5 months out from extremely short term use. Is this normal?

Unfortunately yes, recovery is so unpredictable but many members can pinpoint where it comes from, have you had any recent stress, health changes, new medication or supplements?

Nothing really like this morning felt like acute with the akathaisa and panic, and now I feel like im back at baseline. This is like a bootcamp out of hell. Whatever if im feeling 70-80% most of the time at month 6.5 il be healed by 1 year. Somtimes i just need to make a post to wine like a little girl to make myself feel better lmao.